If you’re a regular weed smoker, you’ve likely broken your buds by hand once or twice, isn’t it?. But that can be a bit frustrating because the juices stick to your hand and it becomes sticky and smells. However, you can easily get rid of this problem by buying a grinder! Yes. Grinders are very popular these days because they help you to grind the marihuana without too much hassle and without getting your hands dirty as well. The secret to a beautiful experience when smoking the weed is by crushing the weed really well. There are many kinds of grinders that are available online and you can shop for them at variable prices. If you have never used grinders before, then don’t worry. We are here to help you out. We’re going to discuss why you need grinders, what the different options are available, and how you can use different types of them for a unique and non-stop smoking experience.
What Are The Benefits of Using Grinders?
Blackleaf grinders are really popular these days. With a wide range of grinders available online, you should learn the benefits of these accessories before finding out more about them. Take a look at the top benefits now –
- Save a lot of time – the first and most obvious benefit is that grinding the buds with grinders is much faster than grinding by hand. Even very sticky sprouts (which require a lot of force to be chopped manually) can be ground to a perfectly round consistency in minutes. If you think that you don’t have too much time in your hands, then you should buy a grinders online and enjoy the best experience. Saving a lot of time is definitely possible if you have invested in a good quality grinder manufactured by a top brand like Storz & Bickel or several others.
- You can burn slower – if you have been smoking for a while, then you know by now that the better you grind, the slower you are going to burn. When you crush with your hands, the herbs don’t get crushed well and remain uneven. That is why you run out of smoke very quickly. However, grinders can crush the herbs into a smooth, even surface, which usually makes the roll lighter and firmer. The ability to contract the buds, whether in a joint or in a vape, usually results in slower burns and an overall better experience. Storz & Bickel grinders will help you enjoy your marijuana for a long time.
- Very convenient experience – while grinders might not reduce the quality of your buds as much as chopping them by hand, some of that sticky material can fall into the grinder, right? Certainly! These crystal shapes at the end of these triangular shapes, called kief, can fall out of the germ when grinding new flour and stick to the mill. Fortunately, some grinders have a kief holder that carefully sifts the crushed handle so that the kief powder ends up in its own chamber. The Storz & Bickel grinders are equipped with it.
So, these are the top benefits you can enjoy when you are planning to use grinders. They make the overall experience more delightful and allow you to enjoy a great time. Now, let’s find out the different kinds of weed grinders that are available online these days.
Different Kinds of Grinders Available Online
Here is a list of different kinds of grinders that are available online in 2021 –
- 2 Tlg (Two-part) grinders – as the name suggests, these mills consist of two parts that together form a mill unit. Each cut inside is made with sharp teeth to separate from the upper parts. This Grinder style is made up of plastic, aluminum, and metal We prefer metal grinders to their cheaper plastic and wood counterparts. In our experience, stainless steel grinders are more durable (their teeth are less likely to break and fall into your buds!) And provide a smoother and more refined grinding process every time you use it.
- 4 Tlg (4-part) grinders – a 4tlg grinder has additional features that experts may have overlooked in a traditional 2tlg grinder. In particular, the four-part grinder has additional compartments – one for chopped sprouts and the other for the kefir. A combination of perforated and gravity holes at the bottom of the grinding chamber causes the residues to fall into the collecting chamber. The lower part is known as the kief holder because the screen only lets through the trichomes. These are usually made of aluminum and can offer a robust durability over time.
So, here are the different grinders that are available online and you can choose from.